Save money with our exclusive packages
Etihad Holidays is offering a number of F1 packages for the 2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX to suit all budgets and tastes.
Whether you’re a dedicated F1 enthusiast looking for edge-of-the-seat racing action, travelling with a group of friends for the ultimate party weekend, or want to indulge in unparalleled luxury and refinement, we will surpass your expectations. Plus, our amazing packages will save you money and eliminate the need to organise each and every part of your visit separately.
Thursday 20 November 2014
- Pit lane walk – only available for those guests holding a 3 day ticket
- F1 concert –Artist to be confirmed
Friday 21 November 2014
- Practice sessions
- F1 after race concert – DJ Armin Van Buuren
Saturday 22 November 2014
- Qualifying sessions
- F1 after race concert - Pharrell Williams
Sunday 23 November 2014
- 2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- F1 after race concert – The Who
3 NIGHT LEAD IN GRAND PRIX EXPERIENCES
Premier Inn Capital Centre 3*
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi 4*
Dusit Thani 5*
Radisson Blu, Yas Island 4*
A wide range of other 3*, 4* and 5* properties located on Yas Island, Saadiyat Island and downtown Abu Dhabi are available on request
What is included with each package?
Package costs for the 2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX will depend on which hotel you select and your ticket category. Please check below for starting prices, based on twin sharing. These are subject to terms and conditions and include:
- Return Economy Class flights on Etihad Airways from London or Manchester to Abu Dhabi
- 3 nights’ accommodation from Friday 21 November - Monday 24 November based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast
- Etihad Race Kit - Previous years kits have included Official Abu Dhabi F1 merchandise such as back pack, polo shirt and baseball cap.
- 2 Day Abu Dhabi Hill Formula 1 tickets. (2 day Abu Dhabi Hill tickets only provide access for 22 and 23 November). 3 day ticket must be purchased to access the full race schedule and F1 after race concerts.
- Yas Park Pass - Access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld
- Complimentary access to the F1 after race concerts (as per ticket day) at du Arena, Yas Island with past performers including Depeche Mode, JAY-Z, Prince, Muse , Aerosmith, Eminem, Kings of Leon and Beyoncé to name a few.
- All applicable taxes
Adding extras to your package
A range of additional upgrades and add-ons are also available, including ticket upgrades to grandstand seating and Paddock Club, plus access to Amber Lounge, Golf Resorts, Desert Safaris, and more. For further details please call our Etihad Holidays sales team on 0844 557 0646.
Al Dhiyafa Lounge
Watch all the track action, all weekend from the comfort of air-conditioned grandstand seats in your dedicated lounge. Offered as an exclusive three-day package (Friday to Sunday) with prime positioning in the Main, West and North Grandstands, a Category 1 package is one the most lavish ways to enjoy the world's most glamorous sporting event. Tickets include reserved seating, unlimited soft drinks, unlimited hot and cold food snacks and a cash car for alcoholic drinks.
Amber Lounge Yacht
This unrivalled 2-day race viewing option plays host to international celebrities, socialites, sporting personalities and VIP guests, where business and pleasure become one. The luxury yacht is perfectly situated trackside offering superb views of the action whilst serving delicious culinary delights along with an open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Available on request.
Amber Lounge Party
Amber Lounge Abu Dhabi offers a world of exclusivity that is epitomized in a single weekend; the only event where business and pleasure become one. Amber Lounge Abu Dhabi 2012 saw the Minogue sisters Kylie and Dannii, pop starlet Natasha Bedingfield and 14 Formula One drivers including Jenson Button, race winner Kimi Räikkönen and amazing live performances by Taboo, founding member of the Black Eyed Peas. Available on request.