Save money with our exclusive grand prix packages
Etihad Holidays is offering a number of F1 packages for the 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX to suit all budgets and tastes.
Whether you’re a dedicated F1 enthusiast looking for edge-of-the-seat racing action, travelling with a group of friends for the ultimate party weekend, or want to indulge in unparalleled luxury and refinement, we will surpass your expectations. Our amazing packages will save you money and eliminate the need to organise each and every part of your visit separately. Our Etihad F1 ‘Operations Centre’ will be open daily during F1 week on Yas Island, let Etihad look after you while you experience t the experience of a lifetime. Come for the Race, Stay for the Fun!
Thursday 26 November 2015
• Pit lane walk – only available for those guests holding a 3 day ticket
• F1 concert – Fares Karam, Aryam, Cheb Khaled & DJ Said Mrad
Friday 27 November 2015
• Practice sessions
• F1 after race concert – Enrique Iglesias
Saturday 28 November 2015
• Qualifying sessions
• F1 after race concert - Florence + the Machine
Sunday 29 November 2015
• 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
• F1 after race concert – Blur
3 NIGHT - ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX EXPERIENCES
Courtyard By Marriott (WTC) 4*
Aloft Abu Dhabi 4*
Southern Sun Hotel 4*
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi 5*
The St. Regis Abu Dhabi 5*
A wide range of other 3*, 4* and 5* properties located on Yas Island, Saadiyat Island and downtown Abu Dhabi are available on request What’s included in your F1 package?
Package costs for the 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX will depend on which hotel you select and your ticket category. Please check below for starting prices, based on twin sharing. These are subject to terms and conditions and include:
• Return Economy Class flights on Etihad Airways
from London, Manchester or Edinburgh to Abu Dhabi
• 3 nights’ accommodation from Friday 27th November - Monday 30th November based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast
• Etihad Race Kit*
• 2 Day Abu Dhabi Hill Formula 1 tickets**
• Yas Park Pass - Access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld
• Complimentary access to the F1 after race concerts (as per ticket day) at du Arena, Yas Island. Last year’s concerts included performances by The Who, Pharell Williams and DJ Armin Van Buuren. Previous years have seen Depeche Mode, JAY-Z, Paul McCartney, Prince, Muse , Aerosmith, Eminem, Kings of Leon and Beyoncé to name a few.
• All applicable taxes
*Previous Etihad Race Kits have included Official Abu Dhabi F1 merchandise such as back pack, polo shirt and baseball cap.
**2 day Abu Dhabi Hill tickets only provide access for 28th and 29th November. A 3 day ticket must be purchased to access the full race schedule and F1 after race concerts.
Adding extras to your package
A range of additional upgrades and add-ons are also available, including ticket upgrades to grandstand seating and F1 Paddock Club, plus access to Amber Lounge Abu Dhabi party, Golf Resorts, Hala’s Sunset Desert Drive and BBQ, Catamaran Sunset Cruise, Abu Dhabi Seaplane tour and much more. For further details please call our Etihad Holidays sales team on 0844 557 0646.
Al Dhiyafa Lounge
Watch all the track action, all weekend from the comfort of air-conditioned grandstand seats in your dedicated lounge. Offered as an exclusive three-day package (Friday to Sunday) with prime positioning in the Main, West and North Grandstands, a Category 1 package is one the most lavish ways to enjoy the world's most glamorous sporting event. Tickets include reserved seating, unlimited soft drinks, unlimited hot and cold food snacks and a cash car for alcoholic drinks.
Amber Lounge Party
Amber Lounge Abu Dhabi offers a world of exclusivity that is epitomized in a single weekend; the only event where business and pleasure become one. Amber Lounge Abu Dhabi 2014 saw Prince Harry celebrating with F1 champion Lewis Hamilton alongside drivers Nico Rosberg, F1 legend Niki Lauda, the entire Mercedes team, as well as Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. Previous patrons include the Minogue sisters Kylie and Dannii, pop starlet Natasha Bedingfield and many other acts and Formula One drivers. Available on request.